- Carbon Fibre Frame Technology: Basso was among the first to research, develop and employ carbon in its frames. By not only building with carbon but researching new methods and techniques to continually improve performance, reliability and durability the Basso frame is an advanced piece of technology that rivals anything else on the market and rides like only a Basso can. The beauty of such technology is that the fantastic ride quality that derives from such engineering is permanent, making the Basso frame perform equally after several seasons’ use as it did on the first day. Invest in Basso Composite technology, it’ll pay dividends for your cycling future.
Sizes: L (56), M (53), S (51), XL (58),
Compatible with 1x & 2x Groupsets
Cable Integration: Fully Integrated
Headset: Fully Integrated
Tyre Clearance: 45mm
Thru Axle: Front: 125 x 12mm / 165mm x 12mm
The rear triangle has a unique, fixed-pivot suspension solution with 8mm of flex.
The carbon layup of the rear triangle was developed to ensure an extremely reliable structure that is both vertically compliant yet laterally efficient and reactive.
Fork shape and layup was developed to ensure a more compliant, forgiving ride while maintaining horizontal stiffness for responsive handling.
Tyre clearance allows up to 45mm tyres to be fitted.
Internal routed cables for clean aesthetics and cable protection.
Compatible with both 1x and 2x groupsets.
4 bottle cage mounting positions.
Built to carry multiple travel bags.
- Components: Shimano Deore 1×10
- Chainset: Shimano Deore 10x 40t
- Brakes: Shimano Deore Calipers
- Cassette: Shimano Deore 10x 11/42T
- Chain: Shimano Deore 10x
- Saddle: TBC
- Handlebar: MicroTech XL Gravel
- Stem/Seatpost: Basso Integrated
- Wheelset: MT MX 25
- Tyres: TBC
Spec may be subject to change due to availability